Tuesday, February 25, 2014

MathsMania

I started some free private tutoring with selected children from the class today, and I have to say that I was very impressed with the girls' efforts this afternoon. Children can be quite different when taught in a small group environment as opposed to a whole class, and I was very pleased with the results!

Tomorrow will be the second Mathsmania group's turn, and I hope that they can match the girls' work in focus and concentration. Let's wait and see, shall we? 

I selected certain children for MathsMania based on their current progress and their ability to focus on school work after the school day was done. Although sessions are full up at the moment, this may change in the future. If you believe your child would benefit from some after school maths tutoring on a Tuesday or Wednesday, please let me know.

No comments: