Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Parent Communication

I have to say that I was really impressed with how many children returned their notes on the first day, as well as how many parents expressed an interest in joining Blogger and Class Dojo. There has certainly been a marked difference from last year to this...

For those who have provided me with their email address, I will invite them to participate in Blogger more fully very soon, however from past experience the invites usually end up going straight into everyone's SPAM folders! To get around this I will message you through Class Dojo when I send your Blogger invites, and you should be able to retrieve them before they are deleted (hopefully).

Please don't forget that there is a Meet the Teacher session happening this Friday, Feb 6 at 3.30pm in the classroom. I will be happy to give you a rundown of my views on the best ways of teaching this year, and I would welcome any questions or comments you have.

Those of you who have questions or comments specific to your child are welcome to remain behind on Friday and organise a further meeting with me. I will do my best to make myself available at your convenience.  

No comments: